We Offer Variety
In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort is just 5 miles North of Wisconsin Dells and only 1 hour from our great capital city, Madison Wisconsin. Our quiet, private park is located right next to the Water Park Capital of the world! We are just 5 minutes away from several Wisconsin Dells attractions. If you're looking for action you can ride a Zipline, Duck Tour or Jet Boat Tour. If you want some nightlife then Wisconsin Dells has that too! Enjoy a variety of nightclubs and delicious local restaurants. Feeling lucky? Then try your hand at nearby Ho-Chunk Casino in Baraboo, WI.
In the Pines Seasonal Camp Resort is located directly across from a public boat landing to the Upper Dells of the Wisconsin River. You and your family can park your boat with us for free and spend all season playing in the water and relaxing on the Upper Dells beaches! View the majestic sights that people can only see on their personal watercraft or tour boats.
If you would rather be catered too, than we are only 5 minutes from several Wisconsin Dells river attractions. Ride the Jet Boats, Duck Tours or the PT-109 Boat to view gorgeous rock formations, and wildlife. If you would like a slower pace we advise a lazy day on secluded beaches with Sandy Shores Tubing located just northeast of In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort.
Are you more of a land-lover? We have that too! Wisconsin Dells just happens to be the "Water Park Capital of the World!" We are located just 5 minutes from several indoor and outdoor water parks. Enjoy the summer sun by splashing in wave pools and zipping down towering water-slides.
In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort is near Wisconsin Dells, WI by just 5 miles. Enjoy camping near Wisconsin Dells in our seasonal-only campground without the hustle and bustle of being right downtown.
Our affordable 50 x 80 sites have full hook-up for water and septic with no pump-out. Each site has it's own electric meter with 50 amp service. Add your personal touch and even design your own site. We are located across from a public boat launch to the beautiful Wisconsin River. In The pines has everything you need to make it your "Haven Away From Home."
Visit Us On
Copyright © Maria Yohn. All rights reserved.
In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort
N1323 Cty Rd N, Lyndon Station WI. 53944
12 Reasons to camp at In The Pines Seasonal Resort
1. You have neighbors instead of strangers.
2. You don’t have to pack and tow your unit and belongings.
3. Save on fuel costs, and nightly camp fees.
4. Don’t waste valuable vacation time packing, and unpacking.
5. Feel your stress melt away when you stay at “Your Haven Away From Home.”
6. Take comfort in knowing that your site will be here when you come back, and not booked with another camper.
7. Enjoy nature either at In The Pines, on the Wisconsin River or at the beautiful nearby State Parks.
8. Have fun at all the great special events we have from Christmas in July, Halloween, bonfires and camp parties.
9. Become a tourist for the day at nearby Wisconsin Dells, or head straight to us from interstate 90/94, and start your vacation at a site you call your own.
10. Enjoy our saltwater pool with newly made friends instead of an overnight camping crowd.
11. Design your own site with your personal touch and style.
12. Enjoy family togetherness, and build new friendships.
We Offer Peace and Quiet
Relax in a private setting with no overnight campers. It's just you, your family and nature. Have a boat and want a private tour of the Wisconsin River? Stay at our campground and park your boat for free! We just happen to be located directly across from a public boat launch to the Upper Dells of the Wisconsin River. If you are still looking for more nature than we are just minutes away from some of the most beautiful State Parks Wisconsin has to offer. Hike the trails of Rocky Arbor, Mirror Lake, and Devil's Lake State Park for towering cliffs and majestic beauty!
We do welcome pets at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort. We've had dogs, cats and even a very friendly pig once at the campground. We love animals and are more than happy to share the campground with them. So bring up those furry little friends. We even have a great Golf Cart/Walking Trail for you and your pet to stretch your legs.
We love nature and really love to share it with those we care about. To show our respect to the campers that have passed on before us, we've developed a Memorial Garden. Each camper has a beautiful painted rock with their name to symbolize that they will be missed at In The Pines. We are lucky to have some campers with very talented green thumbs. They've helped us develop a beautiful spot for our campers to sit and remember their loved ones. The site also includes a free library, and bench near the Memorial Garden for a little bit of peace and quiet.